- This event has passed.
Risk Management & Insurance (RMI) Virtual Shadow Day
April 7 @ 12:00 pm - April 9 @ 9:00 am
Practice your professional skills, learn more about RMI, and find your next opportunity. ALL majors welcome!
RSVP by NOON on April 6 at https://ucdenverdata.formstack.com/…/rmishadowdayspring21 or bit.ly/rmishadowdaysp21
Session 1 on Wednesday, April 7 from 12-1PM features:
– Erin Threlkeld, Executive Vice President, Commercial Insurance Operations Leader, Lockton
– Chris Taggart, Vice President, Human Resources Business Partner, Ryan Specialty Group
– Lissa Stauff, Senior Manager, Risk Management, RTD, and RMI Program Alum
Session 2 on Thursday, April 8 from 3-4PM features:
– Rich Rogers, Southwest Regional President, Travelers
– Renee Pettinato Mosley, Risk Manager, City of Aurora
– Ryan Montover, Risk Control Specialist, IMA, and RMI Program Alum
Session 3 on Friday, April 9 from 8-9AM features:
– Gary Harvey, Associate Vice President of Underwriting & Customer Experience, Pinnacol Assurance
– Mark Wall, Regional Vice President, WCF Insurance
– Matt Bohcali, Senior Specialist Enterprise Risk Management, Charles Schwab, and RMI Program Alum
In each session, you will be in a small group of no more than five students total that will rotate between different breakout rooms with RMI industry partners, one of which is a program alum. You’ll have about 16 minutes with each RMI industry partner.
***CURRENT CU DENVER STUDENTS ONLY, PLEASE***