The University of Colorado Denver Business School will host “Become a Business Leader with an Edge” executive panel on Tuesday, October 21 from 5:15 – 7:00 p.m. The ninth annual event, presented by the Information Systems Program and the Information Systems Association will be held in St. Cajetan’s, on Auraria campus. The event brings together business leaders from some of Colorado’s premier companies to discuss the future of business and technology. The panel will discuss a wide range of business information technology topics, and fielded questions from the audience.
Attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions of the panel, which will include executives with hiring experience in many different industries. Panelists include:
- Mark Bell, Managing Director in Advisor Services Technology, Charles Schwab & Co
- Alan Cullop, Chief technology officer, DaVita
- Sherri Hammons, CTO, IQ Navigator
- Albert Kendrick, CTO, First Bank
- Mary Anne Leach, CHCIO, Sr. Vice President & Chief Information Officer, Children’s Hospital Colorado
- Jerry Nixon, Microsoft
- Wendy Pobirk, VP Strategic Planning, Oracle
- Tim Rod, CISCO Solutions Lead, Alliance Team
- Randy Weldon, Director of supply chain management in the IT department, Johns Manville
This event presents an opportunity for attendees to learn what executives from some of Denver’s most successful companies are looking for and what they see as the future of business and IT. Attendees will hear how IT is an integral part of every aspect of business and will learn what they can do to prepare themselves for their futures.
Be sure to RSVP today to attend this event.
Find out more about getting an undergraduate or graduate education in information systems from the University of Colorado Denver Business School Information Systems Program to get your edge as a business leader.