Join the University of Colorado Denver Business School and Graduate Career Connections (GCC) September 27, 2012 from 5:30-7:30 PM as they host a networking and informational event to bring career-minded students together with strategic employers. The event, titled The Corporate Advantage, is part of the GCC’s Leadership Café series and will be held at 1380 Lawrence Street in the Terrace Room.
This event will examine how working for large corporations offers Business School students and graduates significant advantages. Exposure to best practices in multiple business disciplines and the ability to go deep in specific job functions provides both relevant and valuable experience. Leaders from five of Colorado’s most exciting corporations will discuss their personal career paths and recommendations for exploring their industries and organizations.
Panelists for The Corporate Advantage include:
- Karen Breen, Treasurer, VP of Investor Relations and Finance, TeleTech Holdings, Inc.
- James Capps, VP Product Software Engineering, Comcast Corporation
- Scott Russell, VP and General Manager, CenturyLink Inc.
- Kiran Weaver, Director, Strategic Development, DaVita Inc.
- Danny Ezrol, AVP, TriZetto Consulting Services
This event is open to Business School graduate students and alumni, and is free of charge, so be sure to RSVP today